A man of experience
Rob Ward grew up in Queensland and has lived in South-East Queensland all his life. He has served many people in his profession as a Solicitor and has also spent time in public life serving his community.
Experience and Trust are Key
Rob has over 35 years experience as a Solicitor. He has handled
the legal affairs of literally thousands of clients in that
time, where trust, integrity and skill have been paramount
requirements. Today, he practises mainly in the area of
Rob also had a period of about a decade in public life where he held very responsible senior positions in the Brisbane City Council as an elected representative. He brings broad legal knowledge and experience of life to his work as a lawyer.
Whether in public office or private legal practise reciprocated trust between the server and the served produces an optimal outcome.
- Admitted as a Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Queensland in 1978
- Practised as a Solicitor in Brisbane 1978-1984
- Elected to serve on the Brisbane City Council as Councillor from 1985-1994
- Appointed as Committee Chairman and Civic Cabinet member BCC 1986-1991
- Appointed as Chairman Development and Town Planning BCC 1986-1990
- Appointed as Chairman Transport BCC 1990-1991
- Leader of the Opposition BCC 1991-1994
- Inaugural Member South-East Queensland Water Board 1991-1994
- Practising as a Solicitor in various capacities 1995-2018
- Member and participant of numerous community groups over